Sunday, September 9, 2007

SAM 2-hour isn't fun. ; ;





Yeah ow. I am still having Demon send me his SSs until I feel like using my PC. I'm starting to like PS2 as ir doesn't lag much.

But, anyway, me and Demon decided to do a one on one ballista, and amazingly, I won twice and he one twice. However, he is only 59 so he doesn't have Yuki. ; ;

I haven't done much this past week, but I also was farming a THF sub for Demon when Eba popped on us. Someone in my LS said about this "I'll give you 500k if you can kill Eba with less than 6 people and less than 3 NINs". I quickly called in reinforcements and, well, this SS will say what happened...

I want my 500k. >_> Not really though. We beat him with WHM, RNG, BLU, NIN, and Spalk was PLD but he died like 2 mins into the fight. We probably could have killed her without him.
Oh yeaaaahhh.

That's about it. My friend is almost 92 Cloth so I think I'll get my NT made soon. I kind of want to get WHM to 70, but I have some LS mates that might want to level with me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot these two NMs. Popped Pallas twice (2/2 ftw!) and got the drop on Tom. I have *never* seen Tom before lol.

No comments: