Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chains of Promathia (and the Cradle of Angry Tarutarus)!

So, as the title implies I have been doing some CoP missions the past week. But, before I get to those picks, I have a few random ones of what I've done since my last "update" if you even call it that.


First, I activated this quest by talking to some guy.


("You won't be getting any more sugar from this candy cane!" Oh, that's funny and disturbing at the same time!)

Next, I killed Garuda with THF/NIN, SMN/WHM(level 28), and WHM/NINx3! Hexa Strike go go go!



Now, the brunt of the update, CoP! I did 2-5 with my LS, and we went 1/1! BLMx2, WHM, DRK, PLD, NIN ftw. NIN kited one while the other five fought two. If went really well, although there were a few times I was like "We're going to die, hard." We planned to kill one, die and RR, but the way we did it worked too (never died).


(Stealed this from Demon).


Then, we did 3.3, which is freaking ANNOYING! I seriously wanted to jump off the freaking Tor.

We did the Sandy part easily, the Ivy died in like 15 seconds, so he was easy. Cue Windurst! First off, it took us like 20 minutes to run around trying to get all the CSs, and then we headed to Attohwa. Boohoo for us, no one knew how to get to the sand. I (*of course*) found it, and we killind the ant in around 15 seconds too. We grabbed our stones, and let me just say, do you notice anything in this pic?


Yeah, me and Reiyn were the only ones that could get up there. I tried helping everyone get up there after their jewel broke and the got a new one, but I fell of in the same spot five freaking TIMES! I eventually had to go eat, and they eventually got up there. So, when I got back I finished the windy leg, just have to run to Bastok now. 3.5 is next week, so maybe I can go BLU...!


I didn't mention this in my last post, so I will put it here. Congrats to Arimis and Sabene! <3 I still need to get you two a present by the way. It will come to me. <_<;


After the ceremony, everyone gathered together for a group pic!


Then, all of the girls took a picture together with Sab.
The guys also took one with Ari, unfortunately, someone walked in front of me so the pic is unflattering to me. It sucked anyways though.



Finally, it wouldn't be a celebration without someone yelling out things (Ari, be happy you were in your other LS...).


Then, we had an OMGLOL LVL1 RACE. Sadly, Ari and Sab died. I came in third though, because Kanash had uber hacking zoning skills.


Then, Ballista! 10 cap style.





So that;s about it, see ya next week when (hopefully) I will have 3.5 done!

Shmee!~

No comments: