Monday, December 17, 2007

LolBST

Yes, I am leveling BST. Keep in mind I have always sucked at BST. From 15-16 I died around 10 times, and from 16-17 I died at least 20 times. But, I got tired of sitting in my MH all day doing nothing, so I grabbed my gear out and headed to Valkurm. Except, there was one thing wrong...
...
...
...
I dinged 18, and I didn't die.

So, yay me! At 18, did a combo of Jugner (at the lake near the NW Landing zone, mobs popped too slow so I had to leave) and Carpenter's Landing (Sandy zone). I died zero times AGAIN and dinged 20!


Keep in mind I am having awesome fun while doing this, as I don't have to mindlessly seek and hope a party wants the job I'm leveling. Yay again! However, once I leveled, my curse came back.

I died! And de-leveled, which means no Chocobo! ; ;

So, I OP'd to Bubu and killed some crabs for my level + a 1k buffer.

I warped (Blood warped, actually) back to Jeuno, and grabbed a choco to my next camp, Mer(tab) Mountains. However, on my way there this happened:


So, I rounded up me, Demon, and Ferque, enough to probably take him down with a two-hour pull strategy (zone him after 2-hour so he can't use it when he gets back to full and rage timer restarts). But, as always there was a problem.

I DON'T HAVE WoTG!

You may be saying to yourself "what does that have to do with anything?" The answer would be: a lot! With WoTG, you can warp directly to where Roc is through the sar(tab) Maw. However, if you are gimp (like me!) and don't have the expansion, you have to use the dreaded

BANISHING GATES!

Because we only had three people, we couldn't open them ourselves. There was a party at the first gate, but there was one more thing...

IN THREE HOURS, NO ONE WENT THROUGH A GATE OTHER THAN MYSELF!

So, I didn't get Roc because everyone I knew was busy. At least I ran into Skewer Sam (he gave me some cock skin ; ;).


(In that last paragraph there is a bolded sentence that is not supposed to be. Text sucks.)

Yeah.

Bst rules. Also, somewhere in this hub-
ub I killed a dragon. Yay.



I LOVE BIG TEXT

No comments: