Friday, February 15, 2008

Laugh Out Loud.

[Warning: Wall of text! If reading makes your head spin, this post is not for you!]

I was reading the flame at QCDN, and I laughed SO much. I've had more fun there then...well...actually since yesterday, since, you know, I actually do stuff other than play FFXI. But the point of this post is to point out and counter-argue two things:

1) QCDN people: Wow, what a way to end a linkshell.

Me: Oh, sorry. I didn't know that broken linkshells did Optical Hat runs.


(Stole pick from Zer. I was busy and tired at the time of run, so I couldn't make it. +1 person there!)

2) QCDN people: You can't kick people out of your own social shell for a half decent reason!

Me: Ummmmmmm.....last time I saw a social shell, it usually has a leader and is made to have fun? If there was someone who I hated, I would kick his ass even if he didn't do anything. You people need to realize that Xean is the leader, he can do what he damn well pleases in his own linkshell!

Gawd, people there are such idiots. This is a video game, not a fucking court of law where people have a "right" to fair trial.

Oh, and PLD->10 on Falk. Yay~

EDIT: Oh, so sorry. I forgot this.

To the people who may say otherwise: I know what the hell I am talking about. When Demon was (basically) kicked out of the shell, I didn't bitch and complain, because I knew that it was useless. I tried to talk it out in the private forum, and even though I knew it was unfair, I know when it is stupid trying to change people's minds. I had (pretty much) clear cut evidence that it wasn't his fault, but mine. Keep in mind, this was much better evidence than this flame has. But the leaders already had made their decision, and I knew that nothing would overturn their choice. And Xean, for future reference, I didn't think your "Damn, I wanted to boot you myself" was justified at all. You're still a complete asshole.

But on that note, even though Xean is a complete tool, it doesn't mean he is a horrible person. You probably can't guess it, but I'm a horrible person IRL as well. I am completely cold to people who don't matter to me. After all, why should I care; it only matters how I feel in the end. I don't really like Xean, but I respect him. He is actually a great leader in my opinion. Even though he is not on much, he rules the LS with an iron fist. In any other situation, I believe that the LS would have broken up by now, but instead we are all rallied behind Xean and supported and continue to support his opinion (in the LS and on the forum, at least). As I was saying earlier about my personality, if someone was harassing my girlfriend and calling her names, he/she would disappear from my LS faster than cookies at a Weight Watcher's meeting. I don't see why Xean should be any different.

Back to the Demon point now, after he left I felt horrible. I might as well have been kicked out of the linkshell as well as I rarely logged on at all after that. However, eventually I started missing my friends. One day I decided that I would put it behind me and just continue playing. After all, this game is meant to be fun, I suppose.

So after all this rambling, I do have a point: stop bitching about how a social LS is run. My secondary point, I assume, would be that even if something traumatic happens to you in a LS, suck it up, it's the only way you will ever get through this game, let alone life.

A few more quick points, yay!
Josudes said:
Again another false justification for his attitude. This was about me and I couldn't even see it posted. I was removed from the TBH boards and the shell before I even talked to Xean. He says I started returning to my old ways which is false. I have never changed as a person after I had come back from a long break. I made a few mistakes and was involved with the wrong people and the wrong substances for a while and Xean and Zer were people I leaned on and talked to about the issue after I had quit hanging around those people and messing with the drugs. I haven't done drugs in over a year now and him bringing it up and using my life against me is pretty damn lame.


In response to Xean saying:
Remember how I said that I don't trust people too much? Well this member [Josudes] was someone who I actually believed at one point about calling Aimie and I one of his best friends. We talked with him on voice chat before, and he would share with us his life issues and such. He's share some of his more emotional moments, too, which is when I started really believing him. But then he started changing his attitude towards us, and was telling us that we were the ones who changed, but would occasionally interrogate Aimie about being "stuck-up" as was one of the exact words. If you're going to look down on me for having taken it to a personal level, then be free to do so. I know I don't do it often, so I don't feel any proud about it. I wanted at least him to feel guilty about it, that he would turn on people he once called his best friends who have done nothing against him. Call me biased or whatever, I don't care. I knew him at a time where it seemed like he wanted to help himself with his life, was seeing what was right and what was wrong, where he too believed in a higher being. It pleased me to see that he could do that for himself. I could only do so much living 3/4ths across the country from him. But then he started returning to his old habits and attitudes... That's all I'll say, it's not my privilege to speak everything about his life, but I was aware of what was going on in his life at one point. As any human being, it affected me personally that he changed so suddenly towards us. It really, really disappoints me that he was the one who went and made a topic on a flameboard about it.

Josudes, you are an idiot. Xean didn't say what it was you were hooked on (good boy! XD), and now everyone knows you're a druggie/alcoholic. You must be retarded or piss poor drunk.

Also, Lenneth, yes, posting in my PERSONAL BLOG is classy. Why the hell should I start playing around with people who are obviously babies.

Now, for the final lol-able insult:

Myrrh said:
Guys, give Xean a break. He just wants to run a shell that's made for 6 year olds where saying Hell gets you booted. God, don't be such dicks.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that six-year olds didn't argue about video games.

ZING!




No comments: