Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gah.

Ugh. I keep on logging into blogger to update, but them I'm just like "Nah, I'll do it later". Well, I'll just do it now, I don't have much else to do! (Side note on that: I sprained my knee walking around D.C. for 7 HOURS so I'm just resting up a little. >_> My face is also sunburnt, but it isn't bad.)

...

I actually forgot what I did, so I had to look at my Fraps folder! ; ; Well, I did a lot of things with Amer recently, like this (HULK SMASH!)


Luckily, a group of random JPs came along and helped me out. Yay!


Next, someone in TBH gave me the ToD for this guy, and I tried him out, melee solo style!



Unfortunately, he started to beat me. Badly. At around 50% I started kiting him around the north-eastern area of the marsh, (K-9), if it matters. Then I whined to my LS about needing someone to kill him, as I could keep DoTs on him, but Auto-Refresh + Cure III = no way in hell I can kill him (Although maybe a full MP CS+Thunder would do it, but I didn't have enough HP for a full convert usually.)


Luckily, Zer came out and horribly murdered him with one spell. But NO DROP! -_- I could have sworn it was 100% ; ;.


In those pics, notice the timestamp difference between photo #1 and #3. Yeah, I kited him for ~40 mins. I feel very accomplished, and it was really fun, but I think that calling in friends is always easier. >_> (Also, if you want to try this out for some reason, a RDM41/lol10NIN can hypothetically kite this guy forever. Bind lasts until recast is up for a while, and when he starts resisting merge it with Gravity. It may have been smart for me to take him down to ~35% where he starts curing with Bind to save MP, and then CS+Thunder for the win, but I wasn't sure if it would kill him.)

I also did a few random things on Falk, but they were small.



I have one more thing that happened, but Imma wait until it gets a little higher to say it.

Ciao!

EDIT: Lol, look at the time of day that I posted for this post and my last one. Totally not on purpose. >_>

No comments: