Friday, July 27, 2007

Lolnin.

I haven't done much in FFXI. Levelled NIN, failed at getting drop from Orctrap like 10 times so NIN is stuck at 28, the usuall. Poisonhand is the new RMT hot-spot, so I'm not even trying to get his drop. Bah bah bah bah. I have a few people with jobs around 37, so I'm going to start a static. I need to talk to a few people and then I'll have most of it straightened out. Demon get his O. Kote so I'm probably going to end up going 32-36 with his SAM, so at least I'll have someone able in my party. Yay?

I also tried 2-3 for someone in my LS, so I may post pics later, I'm on another comp then the one I have fraps on.

Oh wells, that's my quick update. I'll been so ticked about the loldrama, I think it's getting to me. >_>; Like 85% of people who post there are 2 year olds. Gawd I hate QCDN.

No comments: