Sunday, May 18, 2008

(I don't have many pics this week. My PC has been wacky and I've been using my PS2)

Herro! I can't believe it's been like a month since I added a new post. I'll go ahead and show my few pictures but a lot of the update will be text. Text, text, text.

This was from like 2 weeks ago, I don't remember why I did it though. >_> But yeah. LolWHM.



I have such a small amount of photos, I actually had Ket send me this one.

This is me and a few friends killing Kasha NM. Easy.


Okay, now text bullets of informative points!

  • Smithing ding 48! 30k/70k for mitts, but I'm so excited to have a decently leveled craft!
  • I got WoTG (finally)! Sprinter Shoes are incredible. SCH is sweet. Can you say "next job I'm leveling near 75 but will forget about because I can't get 75?" Oh yeah, and got DNC too, but WHM/DNC is bleh.
  • PLD -> 32 not including static today.
  • I can farm now by 2-boxing accounts! Yayyyy angel skins again!
  • I might be doing assaults soon (maybe)! We have 4 people now, just need to figure out time and maybe get 1-2 more.

Well, that's about it...how sad. =(

Oh well, hopefully next time I'll have a SCH and manta filled update! Oh, and darksteel ingots too. -_-

PS: Zer, I change the title JUST FOR YOU. <_<

1 comment:

Zerayla said...

Nooo! You changed your title! It was growing on me, little taru of Doom ; ;

Grats on your smithing btw!