Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Late May Update

Ugh. I haven't done anything in FFXI recently, been very busy. Just a few pics, and then updated my goals for June.

I got NIN to 37. Of course, once it dinged that the scroll went up 100k, but just a matter of time before that happens.


And this happened. Me and Amer's orbs are like 2/4 on PCC now.


So yeah. That's it. I have like 700k now but nothing to really spend it on since I don't have time. -_- Although after this week I'll be happy. Classes end, and I have a few long term goals for the next few months...

  • Smithing -> 60
  • SCH -> 30 OR BLM/BLU -> 50 or 60
  • Roc!
  • Get sky for random friends
  • Complete up to three paths in CoP
  • Complete up to ToAU17
  • Get past PSC Assaults
  • Participate in NIN static 1-2 times a week

Those seem doable. =/

No comments: