Monday, January 12, 2009

Long Overdue...

So! Quite a fun few weeks. First and foremost, Ninjar is awesome! I've managed to get it from I think like 40 since last post to 56! I really want Blade: Jin, but unfortunately I'm already feeling the hurt in my pocket. Luckily, I have someoneKetsthat I can abuse manta farming, it's just a matter of getting skins to drop. >_> Since I haven't gotten one yet, I did the Jaguar Mantle quest. It really made me want to do more quests, I'd forgetten how fun they are! ^^

In regards to quests/missions, I recently helped out with rank missions 5.1 and 5.2. The Archlich fight took about 2 minutes. MNK+MNK+DRK+BRD=Hundred Fistsx2+SV Minuet= horribly broken bones flying everywhere. Mission 5.2, was really funny. For the first form, me and Athoz (MNK) got him to 40%ish until he became melee-immune. This was like a minute into the fight, so we had to wait for ODF to come out of CS to nuke with me. Stupid Carste changed nations and couldn't help, so no real magic damage. Thanks a lot. >_>;
Second form was finished in about 30 seconds. Booooring.

Then, we mosied over to Giddeus for the 2-3 fight. I ran in a little early (oops), but BLU horribly pwns that fight. Yawn. When he reached 20%, he used AoE Curse which brought me to like 60HP/40MP max. Ewwww. Two Bludgeons later, no more dragon.

After that, Carste and Athoz helped me out with The Prince and the Hopper quest. If you haven't done that quest yet, that Taru is creepy! ; ; Anyways, you have to go to Mamook and kill a frog NM. Ath killed it in like a minute and I just tanked the babies. Carste, in his BLM awesomeness, got his AMII resisted. Great job.
So, I got my awesome Chanoix Gorget, which is nice for my DRG when it hits 70. O wait.

Back to NIN! I feel bad because I don't really use ele tools (we have a THF), but other than the occasional canceling of Protect instead of Copy Image and the more than occasional forgetting how many shadows I have, I am decent. My most recent static was on Colibri 54-56, so unfortunatly my accuracy was like 33% lol >_> Hopefully, it will be better soon!

I'm sorry for the lack of photos. I really don't feel like uploading them from PS, so I may add them later. Speaking of which, Congrats Soul and Drim on the marriage! And Zer, I'm sorry I can't walk in a straight line. `_` (pictures stop me apparently).

Bies~

No comments: