Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lucky Me

So two days ago:


Who needs SAMs? Also A. Hands dropped to Kets, and I got the Kabuto (...). Oh joy. Later that day I went 0/7 on Senju, so I guess my luck wasn't all that good that day.

Flash to the next day:


That makes us 2/3 on Hagun the past 3 weeks and 1/3 on KA. =) Plus the ToD is getting earlier and earlier which makes it easier for me to just wake up and camp him.

I know lack of blog posts etc. but I'm trying lol.

I leave you with this pro Abso member's macro: (warning-a lot of spam because I don't want to edit it all)

[14:14:32]Purple Ipoped = King Arthro -------> /em ftw?
[14:14:32]Shellers starts casting Flash on King Arthro. ----------> fail
[14:14:33]Purple Ipoped = King Arthro
[14:14:33]Elyssa's casting is interrupted. ----------------> fail
[14:14:35]Purple Ipoped = King Arthro
[14:14:35]King Arthro is out of range.
[14:14:37]Sjoidjgo uses Provoke on King Arthro. ---------> win (True story; I'm awesome)
[14:14:38]King Arthro misses Sjoidjgo. ------> lol


EDIT: It claimed today. Not pictured: HF during paralyze. And they didn't have a BRD/COR.

No comments: