Monday, June 1, 2009

Obligatory Maintenance Update


Woot! This past weekend, I gathered a small group of LS members to take down Haku for me and Seth. We managed to "6.5 man" him (I was 2-boxing Kets), and it was actually really easy. I felt bad though, as I kind of let Xean die since I was busy WSing on Kets when he got triple attacked. >_>; Oh well.

Other misc. things:

MMM soro! Oh joy....




I failed the next time because I linked 2 mantas lol. ;_;

I've also leveled a few random jobs...a quick recap would be:
WAR 35 -> 36
NIN whatever it was since last time -> 70 (yay)
SCH 21 -> 30
DRG 18 -> 19
DNC 15 -> 18
COR 5 -> 16

And then a couple of merits on WHM. I now have 3/4 crit hit, so I need to finish that. T_T

Sorry for the short update, but there *should* be another coming soon. Summer ftw.

Off to camp Shikigami after maint., /dance.

No comments: