Saturday, December 18, 2010

This week, in Abyssea!

So I finally got my laptop up and running, with all expansion packs loaded. Since that was the case, I could actually do Abyssea this weekend (omgyay)! The downside is that I don't have my PC->PS2 controller adapter yet, so I'm stuck using crappy keyboard/mouse which I'm not used to (that's why in all these pictures I have gimp non-ideal gear, because I couldn't swap anything). I did get spellcast though solely for aliases so I could just spam //cure5 ket (which is all I did). Anyway, a quick write up of what we did in Konshscnsaifgaislknfcat this week.

Setup:
Me! : WHM/SCH
Mish: RDM/BLM (stun)
Kets: NIN/WAR
Sonka: WAR/NIN
Grin: MNK/NIN
Fyre*: BRD/WHM

*Fyre fell asleep before we did any NMs, lol.

Misc. NMs:

Gangly Gean (omgcutetreant): Helm is like a 100% drop, I even got one of them. Even with blue, only got 1 NIN neck though. =( Did get everyone key items though.

Khalamari: Got atma and Vagina Helm, which I got because everyone already had it (procced blue, no neck, see a trend?) Procced blue with hexa like a boss.





Depths Digester: T2 VNM, really only for getting to T3. We got stuff but no one cared. Note how I managed to type a message to Carste in the middle of the fight. Yeah.




Turul:

What. A. Bitch. He's really not hard, his stupid spikes for some reason just lasted for literally like 5 minutes one time, omgsucksucksuck. Anyway, his agas hurt and thank God I was on WHM and not something like BLU. We procced blue once out of three times, got cape but no body -_-. Also got Atma, nice for people who don't have the windy one, and acts as a seconds atma for my WHM. Tbh this fight would have been easier with NIN RDM WHM and no one else, it's a pain having 2-3 people in range for -gas....

Funny story: Nearly wiped at 1% the time we procced blue, he went into rape mode and did calamitous wind -> -ga4 and killed everyone except me. I kited it and Kets RRd and Jin'd it to death. Go WHM kiter I guess?



Hadal Satiator:

I have to preface this with a funny story. We were looking for Turul and couldn't find it, so we just decided to pop the T3 VNM. Anyway, Turul, being the paragon of party crashing, decided to find us IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE POPPED THE NM and aggro our TANK of all people. At least this NM is stupid easy to kite, so we just kited until Kets became unweakened. Triggered atma but no blue, which is weird since we got (basically) full drops anyway. The atma is now awesome, since RDM and BLU get Bliz 4/5 respectively. That would imply my RDM is 90 though, which it is not >_>;



So overall, awful run but not too bad lol. We did get a KK popset and an EE, so we'll probably get those atmas/wins later. VV would be nice for my BLU lol.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Wow at the update, lol at wiping to turul at 1%.