Friday, December 24, 2010

FUUUUUU MASAMUNE








So we did La Thiene yesterday. I always told Kets that I (and the rest of our little group) would gladly do an Empyrean for him, and I guess he finally found that to be true. We entered the area at like 1PM and ended around 3AM, because everyone was getting lazy and we wanted to go to sleep (around 2, Dom started hysterically laughing and didn't stop until we left; he hasn't logged on today yet).

Setup this time:
NIN/WAR, WAR/NIN, THF/NIN, RDM/WHM, WHM/RDM.

We ended up getting ~12 Carby gems, 2 bullwhips, 2 serpentes, 2 lady panties, a pair of heafoc mitts (got blue, no katana =/ ), and then atma/win from Bria and Carb.

All the NMs were lol except for Carb, mainly because our WHM was afk for 2-3 runs. It SUCKS being the only healer on WHM, Aeroga III does an insane amount of damage, and I don't have high tier curagas.

Housekeeping stuff: my controller is still not here, so I'm stuck being relatively useless (edit: nvm it just came in lol). We also did attohwa a few days ago and completed ~8 sets of +1.

No comments: