Monday, January 3, 2011

Cactuses and Bosses, oh my! (also, Dynamis)











Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah

Kutharei was laughably easy, the only mildly dangerous thing is the 1HP and hate reset move, but he only used it twice and never followed it with an -aga.

Dynamis was easy as well, we got the Dchap ~30 mins in and TH armlets ~70 mins, after that we wanted to stop (since that was all we needed) so we just did the NIN NM for Sonka, and ended up getting those anyway lol.

We have gotten 2 Ares body and one 25/35 set, one full Morrigan coat and 2 35s. lolsalvage etc, but 4 people can do any zone full farm + boss (except Bhaflau due to ramparts - can do 2 + boss).

Sedna and Itzapshjiaosufisaljasiudf were both dumb. WHM + any DD can duo Sedna, he was stupid easy with 4. I can solo Itz on BLU, with 4 it's a complete joke. I didn't take any pictures, but we also did the Uleguerand boss. It was an easy manaburn fight with BLM RDM BLU BRD, also had another BLM under 50%. Tarsal slam was dodged most of the time, and his TP moves really only did like ~300 damage.

The Grauberg boss was slightly harder, mainly because he double attacks 100% of the time and had instant cast gas. We did NIN RDM/NIN RDM/NIN BRD SAM, I got killed by painful whip for ~1200 at like 90% though lol. After I unweakened, he was at like 15% so I chainspelled and killed him (2 atmad bliz4 took off ~3-4% each). Funny story, there was an 18 person shout alliance killing Melo Melo so they could pop the boss after us - it was at 80% when we got there, it was at 87% when we left.

After this run, I got my 7th boss for my 3rd lunar, so now the game becomes broken. I can 2 shot any regular mob with Bliz4, 2 shot any number of mobs with Whisker etc. We procced grellow on all of them except sedna, because he spams TP moves and it'd suck to do AMs etc.

We also did Chickarney (sp, the cock) in altepa for seals, and he was harder than any of these bosses....We had a THF tank, but she got killed a few times because of 1shot hammer beak, and that NM is a biiitch. Under 25% he hit for ~700 damage in a -31/6% PDT set, critted for 1050 and he has 100% double attack. Luckily he can be kited pretty easily, and 7 shadows on BLU is insane for that fight.

That's all I think, and back to school for me so I won't be doing much. lol

No comments: