Sunday, February 27, 2011

lol

A little backstory:
We're doing CC lanterns because shut up. Some people come and say they need one Cep-Kamuy, I'm in a bad mood and we were there first so I said no. They respond with a "that's too bad" in which case it clearly was on. So we pop one, they get the next one and all their melee die (it was, of all things, a RDM, a SAM, a PLD/NIN, and a WAR). The RDM kites it and is all "now I'm going to hold it." 15 minutes and 10% later, she dies and we claim it. I fail like a boss and get killed by seismic tail along with our NIN, and he goes passive and our war vokes, except he has KI. So we were going to let him die but he ran after me, so we just decided to kill him. Tank dies again from current (lol) so we just nuke it to death. Then, this happens. (After this fact, they popped one and killed it, took 30 minutes and at least 3 deaths from everyone, 10+ from WAR).


No comments: