Thursday, August 30, 2007

I hate you Roc.

Yeah, I do. Since classes have started I haven't played much, but I killed Roc four times, not even a D. Ingot. I now love everyone who came out to help though. =3 Few random things, helped Demon with SAM AF2 and the Uglypee coffer, which he got pwnt by, and I almost did (Tele with aquaveil and AF feet ftw!). I already got killed by his damn AF2 bird, he pulled it to zone (air eles ; ;) and it lost aggro and started to kill a passing BST. Me being the nice person I am pulled it off him, and he proceeded to ram my little /NINless Taru to the ground. Luckily a passing BRD (y halo thar R1) raised me and Demon pwnt it while I Cured him after Lullaby.

Yeah, so picture time!

My comp works but Demon has been using it. -__-;

By the way, after a bad Spell-Swap accident, my Hexas do look like that.






No comments: