Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ninja!

Meh. I don't really know what to write lol. I'll just show some picks with some explanations.


I was on my way to Yho(tab) to get the NIN fisherman-tunic thing while I was 2-boxing Demon and ran in to this guy. No drop, of course, but it was funny anyway.


Yah, went 1/1 on the Opo-opo, I'm glad too, because this happened 15 mins after I spawned it.


Let's just say I had 3 stacks of Pamamas after the first one, and I only spawned it one. (/w\)
Gawd I fail at fake JP faces. >_>

Then, while I was leveling NIN (@2k to 34 now), I got into a party of 5x taru, 1x elvaan. Lol. Hilarity insued.



And now, to end, my ode to lolShiki drama. No, I haven't gotten over it, it's too sad seeing people huddle like mobs to a taru.

I hope you burn in hell too Jyak. <3

"Ninja" edit!:

Copy and pasted from Zer's blog, exactly how I feel/felt.

"At this point though, i'm done. I've banned Myrrh from my LS forum because he has repeatedly said how he wouldn't come back to our "shitty" ls. Oh yeah, did I mention he's called out everyone in the LS? People who respected him? People who had nothing to do with this incident? Yeah well he just made a fool of himself, so many people were really supportive of him at first and after seeing how backstabbing he can be to good people... well they saw him for what he truly is."

No comments: